MERCK SANTE: Replacing and extending GTB-GTC supervision
Merck entrusted ERAS with the replacement of the existing GTC and the GTC extension on its site in Semoy.
The client wanted to replace the existing GTC phase 1 (500 points) and extend the GTC in phase 2 with 500 points, enabling reporting for the analysis and optimisation of energy consumption at Semoy site.
- Proposal for a new flexible and robust architecture.
- Drawing up the study documentation (MSDS, SDS).
- Configuration of ALERT software for on-call system.
- Providing and configuring servers (processing and database).
- Monitoring system of GTC through BacNet/IP.
- Supervision of counters EDF.
- Commissioning FAT/SAT.