GRTgaz, GDF SUEZ Group
Chazelles (16) - France
2010 - 2013
- Objective:taking into account the forecasts of development of new gas input capacitances in zone GRTgaz South, arteries of Guyennes in the southern direction towards north, Chazelles’s interconenction must be adapted to allow the routing of gas beyond the station.
- The project proceeds in 2 phases: phase 2A for the interconnection 68 bar and phase 2B for the gas compression with 85 bar.
- Phase 2B envisages the construction of a compressor plant and the connection with the existing interconnection.
- A project involving all trades: Excavation, civil engineering, piping, electricity, HTB & BT, automation.
- ERAS services: studies of detail (August 2010 – August 2011) – Technical validation of the studies of executions in bond with the building site (beginning on July 2011 - ending 2013).