G.H. MUMM: Production traceability and performance monitoring
G.H. MUMM Champagne
Reims (51) - France
Implementation of a production traceability and performance monitoring system on a packaging line.
- This Champagne House entrusted ERAS with the implementation of a production traceability and performance monitoring system in its conditioning workshop.
- Connecting with the ERP of the plant enabled the MES monitoring system to stage directly production orders on the production line by avoiding data entry errors.
- The MES monitoring system was easily incorporated in a heterogeneous environment. Many interfaces have been configured e.g. with ERP system, vision system, RFID system or badge readers.
- The historization of facility states has been automated in order to monitor performances. Monitoring stop's causes in the existing systems provides useful information for the maintenance.
- Shortening time by 50% to change between 2 production orders and removing paper.