The Resources and Organization group has three key missions:
- Cost Control: ERAS has both in-house and commercial cost control tools which help anticipate any potential deviation.
- Planning tools include: assessment of real-time progress, measurement of deviations from the initial planning, segmentation of planning into three levels (N1, N2, N3)
- Assessment: ERAS has databases allowing us to assess projects at various stages of progress. Data is fed into the system progressively as the projects move ahead, allowing us to fine-tune our ratios by sector of activity .
- Own and operate advanced design tools for optimal use.
- Continue to develop productive solutions.