We cover a wide range of services from sensors and actuators to interfacing with ERP systems such as SAP, as well as automation and process control, traceability, and maintenance scheduling and assistance.
We mainly operate in the Food, Pharmaceutical & Chemical and Petrochemical fields but we also have many references in manufacturing industries such as paper or aluminium or in more specific areas such as CTM (Centralized Technical Management), both nationally and internationally.
Our offer is structured around 3 activities, which can be combined, as the case may be:
- Master Plans
- Feasibility studies
- Investment assessment
- Basic Engineering Design (BED)
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Definition of architecture
- Functional analysis
- Organic analysis
- Technical documentations
- Programming of PLC/ HMI classic systems
- Programming of DCS systems
- Management of production formulation
- Management of production schedules
- Creation and archiving of production data
- Commissioning & start -up of the plant
- Assistance with the start-up of production
- Training of operators and maintenance staff
We have privileged relationships with the leading commercial software manufacturers and developers, which allow us to work closely with them, in particular on the following hardware and software:
- S5, S7 from Siemens
- PLC-5, ControlLogix from Rockwell
- Premium, Quantum from Schneider
For monitoring systems
- Intouch, ArchestrA from Wonderware
- IFix, Cimplicity from GE Fanuc
- RSView, FTView from Rockwell
- WinCC, WinCC Flexible from Siemens
- PCVUE32 from ARC Informatique
For DCS systems
- Emerson DeltaV
For specific developments
- Visual Studio dotNET
Our expertise allows us to implement other solutions available on the market, such as Yokogawa and Honeywell (excluding software development).
We work in compliance with ATEX, CIS, GAMP, S88, 21 CFR Part 11 norms and applicable clients’ rules.
Our rigorous methods of analysis and development based on industry standards such as the S88 norm, combined with a thorough project management (ISO 9001 certification), allow us to complete our projects in compliance with increasingly stringent cost, quality and time constraints.
Our independence from manufacturers and software developers allows us, in each case, to give the optimal solution to meet our clients’ specifications.