The engineers and designers of our Instrumentation division get involved in all stages of a project, from design to commissioning to:
- Design industrial operable facilities adapted to future user needs.
- Describe safety constraints including maintainability and operability: deviations review on PID (HAZOP), safety loops definition, security devices.
- Intervene during commissioning and startup phases.
ERAS provides to clients its competences in instrumentation:
- Instrumentation of process flow diagram in relation with technical teams
- Control loops design
- Data-sheet of measuring, detection and control equipment with recommendations of appropriate constraints solutions (products used , environment, accuracy required , ...)
- Control equipment sizing (control valve)
- FAT/SAT instrumentation equipments and installations
- Call to tender and construction management
- Instrumentation balance : Air consumption, amount of inputs / outputs for DCS, SNCC, SIS
- Installation drawings, assembly drawings
- Definition of safety loops (SIL calculations )
- Design and sizing for instrumentation cable trays
All studies for cable tray routing are directly performed on 3D model.
Our experienced teams provide their multi-industry expertise and the mastering of tools such as Aveva Instrumentation, Cims, Smartplant Instrumentation and GRIF. They are also certified QualiSil.
We also have expertise in industrial analysis & ATEX classification area:
Analysis system Design
- Needs and requirements definition for specific application analysis
- Selection of the analytical principle of on-line analyzer
- Selection of the analyzer from thoseavailable on the market
- Definition and design of the sampling system as a whole:
- Sampling Point / return point.
- Sample Pre-conditioning.
- Sample Transportation.
- sample Conditioning.
- On-line Validation/calibration system for analyzer.
- Sample collecting system (when process return is not possible).
- Sampling (for laboratory analyzes).
- Cleaning device.
- Isolation device of analysis system.
- Definition of analysis system protection (box, shelter, HVAC, sensors, etc.)
- Definition and design of utilities.
ATEX zone classification
- Establishment of an Explosion Protection Document:
- List of flammable substances
- List of possible emission sources
- List of electrical and non-electrical devices
- Evaluation and definition of ATEX zones
- ATEX zoning Plan
- Verification of devices conformity
- Definition of compensatory measures.