ERAS, in project mode, uses its engineers’ expertise and experience to carry out (completely or specific stages) for its client investment:
- Conceptual engineering: master project plan, administrative regulatory studies, feasibility studies, process engineering, investment estimation, BED and FEED.
- Engineering project management: detailed engineering, calculation and detailed project specifications, call for tender for site work, purchasing, site construction management and supervision, inspection, site acceptance tests, start-up, qualification and assistance for production start-up.
ERAS also offers a complete range of services in a consulting mode.
This offer can answer punctual resource requirements, technical expertise or team reinforcement, for a project and can also efficiently resolve any confidentiality problems.
These services are performed in the clients’ offices, at the centre of the project and can be carried out in different manners:
- Specific Expertise : specialised engineer, draftsman, project engineer, …
- Overall services : multidisciplinary team, Project task force...
ERAS Consulting offer is different in that it has:
- A back-up support engineering team.
- A regular follow-up of our services.
- Our employees’ Involvement and their continuous training.
ERAS has a wide process engineering know-how and a good understanding of the process equipment, allowing ERAS to commit its responsibility for turnkey plants.
For ERAS, acceptable turnkeys’ projects are those in which ERAS took part in the basic engineering and therefore has an extensive global project vision.
As well ERAS makes sure that the financial risks are limited and accepts to provide their services for turnkey projects for which the amount is proportional to its turnover.