In France, new investments are mainly dedicated to:
- High value-added products.
- Revamping and medium-sized projects.
- Productivity improvements through process enhancement, energy savings, and environmental protection.
ERAS provides adequate solutions that meet the expectations of the chemical industry thanks to:
- A strong process engineering capacity.
- A geographical network that allows quick response times and is convenient for the revamping of existing sites.
- Technology developments in order to meet the challenges of the chemical industry of tomorrow.
Our teams are deeply knowledgeable about the different business lines of the chemical industry; they conduct both design and implementation projects for our customers.
Our engineers and technicians apply their expertise on both continuous and batch production lines for the chemical industry.
Upstream units and overall operations:
- Routing, unloading, raw material storage.
- Preparation, pre-treatment, packaging, transfer to production units.
- Production and distribution of industrial utilities.
- Liquid and gas effluent treatment.
Unit Operations of production and finishing lines:
- Milling, screening, sieving, dosage, mixing, solid dispersal.
- Reaction process: catalytic reaction, fixed beds / fluidized bed.
- Separation: distillation, extraction, absorption, sublimation, condensation, distribution, sedimentation, settling, liquid-liquid extraction, filtration...
- Phase changes: purification, chromatography, evaporation, condensation, fusion, crystallization, sublimation.
- Drying, atomization, crystallization, spinning, coating, sinter, solid cyclone separation.
Downstream units of production lines:
- Regeneration unit and recovery of by-products.
- Formulation and granulation of intermediate products.
- Conditioning unit for finished products.
- Installations for storage, loading and logistics of finished products.