ERAS, whose registered office is located at Urban Garden - 6 Rue Alexander Fleming, 69007, Lyon, FRANCE is required, in the context of its activities, to process a large amount of personal data of users.
Aware of the importance of this data, ERAS is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a responsible actor, ERAS has enacted this Personal Data Protection Charter to clearly reaffirm its commitments based on the main principles of the GDPR.
Thus, ERAS makes the following commitments:
- To provide clear and transparent information on the use of personal data at all times;
- To collect personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- To ensure at all times that the data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes;
- Purge or anonymize processed personal data when the retention periods have been reached;
- To ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed;
- To respect the exercise of the rights of the persons concerned within the given time limits;
- Not to re-use the data collected for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected.
ERAS is responsible for the processing of personal data relating to the management of the website you visit www.eras.com. This Charter provides you with all the information you need to understand the processing that has been put in place.
1. Purpose of processing and types of data collected
During your visit to the website www.eras.com you are likely to provide us with a certain amount of personal data such as:
- Identification data; name, first name, company, function, telephone, e-mail
- Contact data;
- Connection data (IP addresses, event logs, cookies).
All personal data collected is not mandatory.
The data collected will be used to ensure the performance of the contents and to offer the best possible experience to the user
With these elements, we can orient the structure and the user's path. For example, the ease of downloading a press release; optimizing the search for information on the www.eras.com website by offering the shortest possible route; etc. Your personal data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes described above.
2. The legal basis of the processing
The data contained on this website is collected by ERAS on the basis of consent.
3. Retention period
Your personal data is only kept for the time necessary to achieve these purposes.
4. Recipients of the data
Within the framework of the management of this processing, ERAS service providers in charge of the website have access to the personal data collected. In the event that your data is transmitted to other third parties, in particular internal ERAS departments, ERAS will comply with the applicable laws when communicating your personal data.
5. Awareness of free fields
Forms must be filled out with objective information and never excessive or insulting. They may not contain data or information considered sensitive (racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, union membership, data relating to health or sex life, offences, convictions, security measures).
For your information, please note that this type of information will not be processed and will be deleted.
6. Security and confidentiality of your data
ERAS in its capacity as data controller, implements appropriate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can request the correction or deletion of your data by logging into your account created at the time of your registration. You also have the right to oppose, limit and port your data.
You can also exercise all these rights by contacting us at
To the postal address:
6 Rue Alexander Fleming
69007 Lyon - FRANCE
You are also informed that you may submit a request to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). You can access their site at the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr.
8. Cookie management
For more information on the management of cookies and other tracers by ERAS, please follow this link.