ERAS is active along the entire chain of the nuclear industry:
- Upstream in the fuel cycle: from uranium enrichment to fuel assembly.
- Design and implementation of the EPR.
- Life extension and maintenance of nuclear power plants in activity.
- Remodeling of nuclear facilities.
- Studies for dismantling.
We work on feasibility studies, BED, FEED, detailed studies, all the way through to the start-up of nuclear facilities.
Our areas of expertise include: civil engineering, installation, piping, equipment handling, processes, HVAC, electricity and ICSS.
The most important players in the nuclear industry have confirmed their trust in our team by signing with ERAS multi-year framework contracts:
- EDF CIPN (Centre d’Ingénierie du Parc Nucléaire: engineering centre of the nuclear installations in operation).
- AREVA group.
- All CEA sites in France.
ERAS has significant assets in the nuclear industry:
- Our experience in project management design and construction of large industrial facilities, for which our teams operate in "project mode ".
- Our geographical network allows us to be close to our customers.
- Our culture of controlled rates and in-house performance.
- Our positioning as engineers allows us to offer several alternative solutions to our clients and assist them in their technical choices.
- Our expertise in the design of chemical plants which can be transferred and adapted to the uranium enrichment cycle.
- Our broad technical skills meet the different stages of the projects: feasibility studies, BED, FEED, detailed studies and follow-up studies of the implementation stage.
- Our expertise and wide range of software (design software and 2D & 3D drawing software, process simulation software, hydraulic and mechanical calculation software...)
- Our ability to adapt human resources to meet the needs of our clients and our projects, in terms of volume and mobility.